We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi all travelers and tripadvisor admin,

I'm planing to go Taiwan this coming July, but I do not have any idea how to plan my trip. In addition, I will be traveling alone. I want to visit Taipei, then follow by Taichung, and last back to Taipei for about three nights. I would like to stay at Minsu or BnB since I am traveling alone. However, I can't get my itinerary well organized. Anybody who has been there, can you please share your itinerary with me so that I can start to plan my trip. Your kindness is appreciated. Thanks.

P/s: I would also like to know about the expenses there. :)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Eugene,

If you can provide a email address or send a pm (private message) by clicking on my name below photo on left column, then type your email address same as SMS. I will send 04 itineraries of Taiwan to start you on your planning.

From these itineraries, you can find out how I travel from city to city and what are the attractions to visit. Websites of HSR train and TRA train are also included. Map of mrt stations is also included in every itinerary. You can copy, edit and paste to form your own itinerary. Read/gather more information from TA forums to add into your itinerary.

For room in hotel, click on top green row (HOTELS) of this TA web page. For minsu/apartment, click also on top green row (Holiday Rentals) to find a list of minsu/apartment.

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot. You can E-mail me to this address: eugeneng24@gmail.com

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi could you send me those itinerary too?

Email : nicholaszxc1994@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi,

04 itineraries were sent to both requests. If you have any question, pls write to me or to TA forums. Experts and well traveled members in TA will be able to advise you better.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Richard,

May I have a copy of your itineraries for Taipei and Taichung please?

Email: eddyfsk@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Richard,

Could you send me the itinerary as well, laurensia_lilianawati@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Surabaya, Indonesia
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

hi richard..mind to send me your itinerary too ? ☺ my mail is : spkg_agus@yahoo.com

thanks a lot in advance

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Richard,

Your itinerary seems to be popular :)

Can I also have a copy please.

andyleems@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks in advance!

Taichung, Taiwan
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hello Eugene,

welcome to Taiwan!

I lived in this young hostel before.This hotel call homey which is cheap and clean. It's near Taipei train station and easy to reach any spots in Taipei. The hostel staffs there are very hospitality, so you can feel free to ask them any questions in traveling. By the way, I'm living in Taichung now, if you come to my place. maybe I can show you around if I'm free in this period. Just feel free to send me a message :)

Click the address below for further hotel information.

http://homeyhostel.com

Hope you have a great time in Taiwan :)

Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel to Taipei + Taichung!

Hi Richard, will appreciate if you can email your itinerary to mystic2451@hotmail.com as I will traveling to Taiwan in late September 2014.

Thank you for sharing.