We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flower market other than Jian Guo?

Singapore
Level Contributor
915 posts
Save Topic
Flower market other than Jian Guo?

I usually would make it to Jian Guo Flower market but this time my trip will not coincide with weekend. Is there a similar market on weekdays and easy to get to?

I would like the market to have a combination of flowering plants, fruiting plants, garden supplies and equipment. Not interested in cut flowers. Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flower market other than Jian Guo?

There is the Neihu Flower Market

tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293913…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IGwHClcIg

How to go there:

taipeitravel.net/frontsite/…

Singapore
Level Contributor
915 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flower market other than Jian Guo?

Thanks, Me^Only.

Watch a couple of videos of this Neihu flower market, my impression is that the tenant mix is not like the Jian Guo one. At NH, seems more of indoor plants like the phalaenopsis. I always like edibles more, so fruit plants, herbs, etc. but really hoping to visit one with more variety amongst the tenants like JG.

Anyone knows of other weekday flower markets within or near taipei?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flower market other than Jian Guo?

DragonKing

I know they have 2 section, 1 for fresh cut Flower & another section for plotted plant eg:fruit tree etc.

Singapore
Level Contributor
915 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flower market other than Jian Guo?

In the absence of other alternatives, I may still go check this out. Thanks.

5. Re: Flower market other than Jian Guo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:16