We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asian Cup tickets

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Asian Cup tickets

Hi

I'm hoping someone can tell me how to pre-order tickets for the Asian cup. Our hotel tried this morning online with the Thai Ticketmaster system, and tried to call them as well and had no luck. We want to go the the Australia vs. Iraq game tomorrow. I know that the Thai games are mega-busy, but if we just show up at the stadium will we be able to get some decent tickets? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Christine

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asian Cup tickets

Hi Christine, I would just turn up at the stadium. My son and I watched the Australia vs Oman game at home and couldn't believe how many seats were empty...You could've had your pick of the seats. I don't see Fridays game being any different by what the Australian commentaters were saying. Maybe if we were playing Thailand it might be different. Have fun and if you see Tim Cahill blow him a big kiss from me LOL

Rene

bangkok
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asian Cup tickets

bcgirl62

there were only about 9000 people at the oman/australia game a couple od days ago so there should be no problem tomorrow.

i've just watched the thai/oman game on ESPN tonight and the stadium didn't even look half full.

i'll be there tomorrow and will buy my tickets at the ground. however monday's game between oz and thailand could already be sold out, not sure.

bkk3

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asian Cup tickets

No problem to just go to the stadium. I was there for the oz-oman game, and there were 7,000-8,000 only in a 60,000 capacity stadium. And if oz play as badly as they did against oman.....well, they may just give you a ticket for free!!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asian Cup tickets

Thanks for your advice, everyone. We'll head off to the game this aft, and I'm sure it will be great!

5. Re: Asian Cup tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 12:22