We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ko lipe to railay

anchorage,ak
Level Contributor
65 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
ko lipe to railay

what would be the fastest, safest way to travel from ko lipe to railay with my wife and 3 year old son? i'm debating on renting a car and driving while in thailand or just taking the train and buses while there for 2 weeks. thanks in advance for your suggestions.

will

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ko lipe to railay

hi sorry i cant help much but i think it's not too easy to rent a car in thailand although you can rent a people carrier with a driver.but buses are availlable all round the country.try sawadee.com for more info

keith

2. Re: ko lipe to railay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 04:17