We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Samui

maybe looking into going to koh samui next year in august and have a few questions i would like to ask,

what injections will we need? do kids have same injections? how long before we go do we need to get these done?

what tempture is it likely to be in august?

Queensland...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samui

Hi,

My partner and I are going to Koh Samui this August, we both got Hep A, Hep B and Typhoid, they do recommend Tetanus, but we had ours a few years back.

We got our injections 3 months before we're due to leave, though the Dr was surprised we we're getting them so far in advance.

The injections are pretty hexy, I'd say check with the Drs - could be different in England...

Its meant to be a glorious 32 degrees Celsius in August!

2. Re: Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 05:17