We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Today Travel Asia

Los Angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Today Travel Asia

Hi guys,

I'm really excited about my upcoming Chinese New Year holidays in Thailand.

I booked through todaytravelasia.com and wanted to ask you if you have ever traveled with them and what your experiences are with them. So far, I must say that the email replies were excellent, and the replied within the promised time of max. 48 hours. The hotels I booked through them are the fairest I could find. Let's see how my trip will be. Thanks for any hints... Andrew

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Today Travel Asia

No comments about todaytravelasia but do not count for anything special festivities in central BKK during the Chinese New Year.

Austria
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Today Travel Asia

Hello

I know this is late but I contacted today travel asia for some advice for things to do over Chinese New year. I found them very helpful.

I thought I staying in Bangkok and visiting the Chinese area but my travel advisor suggest going to Kanchanaburi and spending Chinese New Year on floating jungle raft. My family enjoyed this a lot. The raft was decorated in Chinese style and there were fireworks. I never do this before.

My tour person also organise activities for my children (10, 13 and 15). They happy I happy.

Not cheap but good service

3. Re: Today Travel Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 14:21