We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelbag.co.uk

sunderland
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Topic
Travelbag.co.uk

hi there was woundering if any one has booked with a company on the net called travelbag.co.uk has any one had any problems with them or not thanks marc

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelbag.co.uk

they have been around for years ,i have booked through them in the past ,reliable company..

Doncaster UK
Level Contributor
196 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelbag.co.uk

Hi Marc

I replied to one of your earlier posts recommeding Travelbag, I have booked regularly with them (some 6 years)and have always found them very good with their prices, I shop around and always check on the internet and other agents. if I can get cheaper, Travelbag will match it (this has only happened once).

I have never had any problems with them. I went to Phuket in June and am going to Pattaya in November.

I would add that I know what I want when I request a price, i.e. I know the flights I want to take (which carrier and day/night) and which hotels I want to stay in.

If you want a really good Travelbag contact pm me and I will give you their direct line.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Chris

3. Re: Travelbag.co.uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 05:19