We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have a "Fishy" Question

Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
I have a "Fishy" Question

I've seen on TV that in Asia you can put your feet into a bucket of water and have small fish eat the dead skin cells off your feet. It looked really neat and does anyone know if this is offered in Thailand? If so, where would I find this and what is it called? Thanks :)

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

It's a fish spa.... check out this inside page;

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293919-c103780/Patta…

Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

Thats what I'm looking for! Any idea if one of these Spas are in Bangkok or Phuket area?

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

I can guarantee it... just don't ask me where exactly... someone else might come along soon and help further.

Barrow, Alaska
Level Contributor
183 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

we saw tons of them in various areas...it's very popular in Thailand. The only specific place that comes to mind right now though is at the Suan Lum Night Bazaar (this place I remember because we had a funny conversation about it here). But if you go to markets, or walk around shopping districts with spas around, you will see plenty of places that offer the fish spa.

Windsor, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

I saw 2 of those fish spa places in Bangkok when I was there last month - 1 in Suan Lum Night Bazaar (I think it was called Dr. Fish or something like that)and the other at Chatuchak Plaza.

6. Re: I have a "Fishy" Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 07:15