We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Issue with Thai Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizen?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
366 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Any Issue with Thai Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizen?

A friend from China of mine is coming with me to Thailand in November. She already came to Thailand last year with no issues/problems. I'm sure it should be fine but just abit worried still since will need to book non refund promotional rate airline/hotel first before find out if the visa got approved.

thanks,

John

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,746 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Issue with Thai Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizen?

Hi,

I am not aware of nor find any credible reports of widespread Chinese visa refusals by any Thai diplomatic posts.. That said, as is customary across the world, each Embassy and country has sole and absolute right to deny any or all visa applications without reason or commentary...

Unfortunately, in some cases this is a risk that you the traveler have to bear in order to either meet visa requirements or to secure good prices on air fares or hotels.

Travel Safe,

2. Re: Any Issue with Thai Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2011, 07:24