We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok, KL, Singapore Itinerary

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok, KL, Singapore Itinerary

I am planning a trip by train from Bangkok to Singapore. I will obviously spend two or three days in Bangkok, I thought 1 full day in KL and two days in Singapore. Our entire trip will probably be 16 nights.

What suggestions do people have for other places to spend time in Thailand, or Malysia if you have knowledge on Thailand. I am interested in culture rather than beaches, although one spectacular beach resort would be nice.

Also any view on whether July, August, September or October would be better for this trip. I've read about the climate and the best months seem to be different for Thailand, different parts of Malaysia and Singapore. I have visited Singapore and southern Malaysia before in July and got torrential rain late afternoon fairly regularly. Is that likely to be the pattern for all the above months or are we more likely to get whole days wiped out by rain in some months?

1. Re: Bangkok, KL, Singapore Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 06:18