We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jermsak

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Jermsak

Can someone please give me Jermsaks contact details...THANK YOU

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,359 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jermsak

I know that Jermsak is already booked with Broder for the dates you are in Chiang Rai as we tried to book him for our trip too, but we are getting his friend Mr Cha instead for our rafting trip, but his email is:

jermsak_cei@yahoo.co.th

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jermsak

LOL...following you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jermsak

We used Jermsak for two days in early April (family of 4 plus friend and child). I'm happy to recommend him - the trips were excellent but do check that he's had his toyota van either fixed or replaced.

The van broke down on the second day after a trip up the mountains to the tea plantations. Leaving us stranded for a couple of hours at Doi Tung. We think it was the cooling system since the a/c had been failing (had to be turned off going uphill) and from what he said it did seem to have happened on a previous tour. It was hot (35 - 40 degrees) and Songkran so not a good time for open windows in a van.

As I say, we had a great time with him - he was really well-informed and showed us hill tribe villages well off the tourist trail. We had lunch at Doi Tung and looked around the gardens so weren't greatly inconvenienced by the breakdown. Book him if you can, but check the van first.

4. Re: Jermsak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:16