Myself and 4 friends (males late 20's) land in Bangkok on December 15th and we fly out of Bangkok on January 10th. We have 27 total days to travel Thailand and maybe one other country.
We plan to stay in Bangkok for a night or two then fly to one of the southern islands or maybe a Malaysian island and work our way back up north to Bangkok.
- Will it be easy to ping pong through the islands? ferry's/flights?
Places we would like to hit are;
1. Phuket (maybe for new years? too had to get accommodations now?
2. Koh Phi Phi
3. A Malaysian Island? too little time or do you think we can squeeze one in? if so which would you recommend?
4. Chang Mai - we would like to see the jungle
5. koh Tao (scuba dive)
6. Bangkok will be our final destination
- any other suggestions? of where else to go or maybe a place to avoid?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!