We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

cdo
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

hi.. my man and i are planning for a bangkok and phuket thailand trip together this april 2013. 8 - 10 days in thailand is our target. it is a headache planning for that trip. anyone can give us a suggestion if who among the travel agencies online who can give us a greater deal? another thing, i am from the philippines and my man is in france. we should meet in bangkok for that trip... can a travel agency accommodate us? i would appreciate any good suggestions.. thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

Hi Shend4

Have you contacted any travel agents in the Philippines?

I guess it depends if your happy to pay their fees?? Sometimes they can be quite high.

If you plan it yourself it can be alot cheaper.

You could purchase flights and look a few hotels on Agoda or wotif etc on here on TA. Then book tours etc once you get into Bangkok.

Msg me if you need a hand im happy to help - we just got back from Thailand

cdo
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

hi... thank you Samantha for the information. i haven't tried contacting a travel agency in the Philippines. what i did was i tried to check for a travel agency online but i am really not that confident if they can give me and my boyfriend a greater deal for I have read a not so good review from that agency also...

i could really use some helping hand from you specially that you have been to Thailand yourself... i would really like to have a perfect trip with him for it is his birthday on april and that would be our first time to travel Thailand together.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

Hi Sheng,

Send me through a message with your length of stay in each place and maybe budget.

I wouldnt contact a travel agent if you have heard bad things it will leave you with a nasty taste for your trip.

Meanwhile you can check out our trip - http://www.travellingking.com/

Sam

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

You just need a flight to Bangkok and your boyfriend gets a flight from France, if they arrive at similar time, if not fine. You can meet up at the hotel.

You just book an online hotel in Bangkok, Sawadee.com , hotels2thailand, Beachsiam, atsiam etc are all good, head to your hotel by taxi.

For Phuket book hotels same way, then book cheap domestic flights with Nok Air, Air Asia ( there are also Thai, Bangkok Airways and Orient Thai flights ) Taxi from airport to hotel.

It is that easy

cdo
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

thanks for all your response....

i really appreciate it :)

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

Interested in this trip. Was able to view a roundtrip flight for February 2014 from West Coast of United States for Phuket ($1, 300 China Air) or Delta Roundtrip ($1.100). Now the trick is booking for both cities, hotel accommodations and getting site seeing all under the price of what a travel agency would charge. Any suggestions?

Edited: 22 October 2013, 15:14
7. Re: combo package to bangkok and phuket thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:17