We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left handed golf club hire in Phuket

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Left handed golf club hire in Phuket

Hi All, we are planning on about 3 rounds of golf at different courses while in Phuket, I play left handed and in other parts of the world have had trouble hiring left handed clubs! Does anyone know about availability at Phuket courses, or should I be bringing them with me? Any comments on cost to hire would be appreciated too. Thanks..

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,876 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left handed golf club hire in Phuket

Hi Bon, below is my reply to the same question last year, prices might not be the same but gives you an idea.

"You can hire left handed at Mission Hills Golf Course, also Red Mountain & Blue Canyon, prices range from 600baht -2000baht. No problems hiring clubs, Gary hired clubs just today, good selection, excellent quality & well maintained equipment."

Just google golf courses in Phuket, there are a lot and the websites have current prices & promotions etc.

Cathy

2. Re: Left handed golf club hire in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2013, 14:14
3. Re: Left handed golf club hire in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 05:17