We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storage in Bangkok

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
165 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Storage in Bangkok

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip for a month to Thailand this Nov. During our trip we are going to pass through / be in Bangkok 3 times (arrival, mid trip and before we leave). We were wondering if there were lockers or something similar at the airport or elsewhere that we could hire for a month and leave stuff in them during our trip as and when we need to.

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Storage in Bangkok

Sounds like a plan.

We've used this facility several times to unload the cooks cr@p

100 THB a week

http://www.bangkokselfstorage.com/

Have fun

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
165 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Storage in Bangkok

wow thanks inaspin! This looks great!

What we are actually planning on doing is going North to Chain Mai from Bangkok and didn't want to take our snorkelling gear up North with us. And then when we go down South don't want to take all the things we bought in the North with us. Having the storage in Bangkok means we can pick up and go before we head home.

Thanks again!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
165 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Storage in Bangkok

Just thought that I would give everyone an update, if they are wanting a similar service to me, I contacted Bangkok storage and they charge B100 per item per week.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,446 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Storage in Bangkok

I've used Bangkok Self Storage's "backpacker storage" numerous times over the years. It's a great service and highly professional, but do remember you can only retrieve your gear during office hours.

5. Re: Storage in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 05:17