We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets in Chiang Mai

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Markets in Chiang Mai

I know there are night markets in Chiang Mai start at six but are there any during the day?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets in Chiang Mai

It's good to walk and shopping in evening because Thailand is quite a hot during the day :P ( just my thoughts) By the way there is a big one name Kad Luang Chiang Mai if you would like to try Chiangmai food should visit there. (a lot of traditional northern foods) and another one is Nimmanhaemin Road like a hip trendy area eats,drinks,shopping or night Life.

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,875 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets in Chiang Mai

Hi,

I suppose the obvious one would be Warorot market, mostly undercover with an adjacent flower market. There are many other day markets but most based around food.

Cheers

3. Re: Markets in Chiang Mai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 05:16