We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

Big mental scam for cash.. You walk along famous Khoasan road in Bangkok shopping and enjoy the moment when a man in turban with pleasant smile approaches you, he has a sense of calm within him, tells you that you are a great person and sees such amazing things for you, to come along with him and IF he doesn't guess your mothers name correctly, then there is no harm to walk away, he just sees good things for you the he must tell. You entrust in the entertainment and break from the hectic Bangkok to journey into something more enlightening and soothing as portrayed. Takes you to the back road, just a little further, just a little further. Then you ask, okay, what my mother name, he wont tell you, just more first do this and that, before you know it your in a scam, a scam of guilt and also with a negative curiosity that he leaves you to want to hear more. Secrets to hold of how much you pay him, also not to tell anyone and so forth anything. Curses upon you and so forth… So negative IF you don’t listen to him or pay him so he rids you of all this. Ruined my trip, fought with girl for she got plaid out too and mentally dramatized, truly a huge waste of money and major negativity impact for such an amazing trip. Avoid these false magicians more so type that call themselves Yogis, don’t fall for such a negative scam misled by positivity.

34 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

Ps: The answer about yourself :The Reading" and moms name ~ Its common paper trick "magic", write this, hold this, move it hear, blow on it, now write this, give me that paper, take this paper, write that, put it hear, put it there, let me tell you what you wrote AFTER you wrote it and moved it all over the place so you lose yourself pertaining style mixed with common sense basic personality facts we all have, or hope to have, and basic dreams and desire fantasy blah blah

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

just avoid kao san road

and avoid hokus pokus religion

religion is a pile of crap

whitchurch...
Level Contributor
196 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

Don't be shy Andy, say it as it is.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

I don't know why but I had tears rolling down my face reading this.

5. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 17:59

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

If he's getting 150$ from everyone I can understand why he does it that's a fortune in Thailand how does he manage to get you to pay all this money, surely you don't just hand it over coz he guesses your moms name.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,004 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

andy53

I am not sure that the phrase 'religion is a pile of crap' is very appropriate as religion is a very important part of many peoples life.

I do however agree that religion is best kept private to yourself and obvious charlatans like this guy should be given a wide swerve, but then I don't suppose he is linked to any religion at all except the god of line my own pockets.

Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

Wow, that's such a rip off and yeah I've seen them down Ko san they are fake psychics. I had a reading in Bangkok from a real psychic see here she is based in Asoke. http://psychicmeditation.weebly.com

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

How mentally weak are you to fall for this and be intimidated by the hocus pocus.

My usual response...

Sir, I can tell you your mother's name...me: I already know her name.

Sir, i'm a student of astrology and.... Me: if you're only a student you're no bl00dy good are you?

London, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!

l am staggered that anyone at all would fall for these criminals.

Reply to: Yogi/Psychic in bangkok Khoasan Road BEWARE!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted