We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia web direct

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Asia web direct

Stay away from this agency. They provide horrible customer service and book things incorrectly and then claim they cannot change or fix it!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asia web direct

Typical 1st post whinger rant. Tell us the full story. You know, like why you felt they provided horrible customer service and also tell us what initial problem was. Surely you don't expect anyone to treat this seriously without providing details.

Cheers

Edited: 27 March 2013, 04:41
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asia web direct

Typical reply from spokesperson from company or someone with too much time and too little life to do anything but surf and issue negative comments.

Was trying to make others aware of poor customer service. So sorry if you were offended!

I inquired about reserving a sail boat for a 1/2 day tour on Koh Samui. They booked the wrong day and time for me (probably because my requested time was not available). When I received an email with the wrong dates I contactedby email to try and fix it but after 3 emails and no reply I finally called them. At that point I said I wanted to just cancel and they said it was booked and no refund was possible.

So in summation, they booked it wrong, ignored my emails and refused a refund. Now it is with my company. They don't get

Much worse than this site.

Sorry to burst your little Internet bubble!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asia web direct

Typical reply from spokesperson from company or someone with too much time and too little life to do anything but surf and issue negative comments.

Was trying to make others aware of poor customer service. So sorry if you were offended!

I inquired about reserving a sail boat for a 1/2 day tour on Koh Samui. They booked the wrong day and time for me (probably because my requested time was not available). When I received an email with the wrong dates I contactedby email to try and fix it but after 3 emails and no reply I finally called them. At that point I said I wanted to just cancel and they said it was booked and no refund was possible.

So in summation, they booked it wrong, ignored my emails and refused a refund. Now it is with my company. They don't get

Much worse than this site.

Sorry to burst your little Internet bubble!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asia web direct

Next time you want to publicly slay a business, have the decency to back up your complaint if you expect in any way to be taken seriously.

BTW, I know little about the company you're trying to negatively review.

Back to whinging you go.

Edited: 27 March 2013, 07:03
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asia web direct

Asie Web direct are a reliable company and have been around for a long time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asia web direct

So reliable/reputable company vs 1st time negative poster. I know who I'd be inclined to trust.

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,660 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Asia web direct

Used Asia Web Direct for years and never had any issue. Sometimes they have some really great deals on hotels. I'd definitely recommend people use them.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,695 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Asia web direct

Way to go George . You win the prize for the fastest poster to accuse someone who opposed their view or criticised their post of being a company spokesperson.

Did you really expect people, especially those who have had no problems with this regularly recommended company, from changing their views or being put off by the scant information in your original post. If you had put the details of your experience in the first place you may well have received more sympathy.

Having read your complaint I can understand your frustration.

Edited: 27 March 2013, 08:16
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Asia web direct

I wouldn't be on here and wouldn't be bashing if they followed through but they failed in every aspect. You can defend them if you want (or if you are paid to do so) but they got everything wrong with me!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,695 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Asia web direct

(or if you are paid to do so) - my sympathy just evporated!