We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business class from Dallas to phuket

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
63 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Business class from Dallas to phuket

Where can I book the cheapest business class tickets from Dallas to Phuket? I need to go in June sometime, the kayak site etc is just to expensive. I cannot sit in Econ class that long due to back problems. I really appreciate it...

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

Kayak is one of better sites. One suggestion is to fly to LAX and from there book a flight on EVA Airlines t obangkok. EVA has an upgraded economy seat that is similar to business class ( more leg room (I can cross my legs and Im 6 ft), reclines farther than coach, is wider than coach, has slippers, movie screen, blanket and pillow). Flights are through Tapei, taiwan so flight time is about 13-14 hrs first leg, then approx 2 hr layover there then another 3 hour flight to Bnagkok. Seat class is caled Elite Class or Evergreen Class depending on aircraft flight. Cost is only a few hundred over economy rates, around $1500-$1700 RT from LAX.

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

skyscanner.com

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

http://www.evaair.com/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
63 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

Just checked out evaair. They want $6600 for economy class for this flight. We're going in middle of June so I guess that's why. Thanks

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

I just checked June and found EVA for $2200 from LAX. That's high but its because your waiting til too late to book. You book economy earlier and its around $1100.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
63 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

first thanks for the reply and checking. I had to wait so long, because this wasnt planned. my mom is sick. i also have to go to phuket, not just bangkok. so that makes it even harder. i am willing to pay that much though. i just wish we could use our miles with UAL, but they say that the flights are sold out. thanks again

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,274 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

You could fly to Phuket with Emirates on a one stop flight from Dallas via Dubai.

Jim

8. Re: Business class from Dallas to phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 06:18