We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton or centara karon

uk
Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton or centara karon

Hi what is the better hotel . Also how is songkran with a 9 year old

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton or centara karon

HI Sugar

depends what you are looking for, HIlton generally has a better name and better reviews but Centara is known to be better for families - I would suggest check out both hotels reviews and comparing ..

Songkran is great for anyone, any age - i think your 9 year old would love it!

Regards

Sam

http://www.travellingking.com/

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton or centara karon

Hi,

This question would be best posted in the Phuket forum. I have stayed at the Hilton before. Decent standard, massive grounds but a little bit of a walk to restaurants and bars. The Centara Karon enjoys a more central location but the property (in general) is not comparable in quality to the Hilton Arcadia. There is also the Centara Grand (also in Karon) right at the northern end of Karon, on the beach. The property is about 3 yrs old and is of a higher standard than Centara Karon. This is reflected in the room rates.

Re Songkran, unless your daughter is prone to melting, she'll have a ball.

Cheers

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton or centara karon

All the Centara hotels are very family oriented so I would go with one of them as prince says also check out the Centara Grand.

4. Re: Hilton or centara karon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 06:16