We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gentlemen, this question is not for you

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
203 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Gentlemen, this question is not for you

My daughter has a very hard time getting bras and to have them made to order is very expensive here in U.S. are there any places where one can bring the exact measurements and have the bra made? Does anyone have a name of a place such as that? We will be in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket. Any information will be appreciated.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,756 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

BrasRus? ;-)

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

Then why is it addressed "Gentlemen"? LOL. Should have said Ladies..... ;)

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

I am not confident this will work. The problem will be accurate measurements. I realize you said this question was for the ladies, but my wife does not read tripdvisor. Thr problem, I have been told, is that few people or stores in the USA know how to properly measure and fit a bra. In Thailand, even at mass market stores such as Tesco, the clerks working in the bra department actually know how to do this properly. According to my wife, even upmarket stores in the USA which specialize in bras frequently do not have staff that know how to measure properly. The second problem, as with all custom clothing, if she is not there to actually try them on I think you are at substantial risk of throwing your money away.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
203 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

Ravenret, regarding your pointless comment.... I do not think you paid attention to the heading, if I had said "ladies," I would not have used "NOT for you......"

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
203 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

Jnhdrac, thank you for your comment. You are probably right

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

katiagal...having a bad day are you? Or are u always a bad mannered woman without sense of humor. It was a obvious joke on a slow day. Get over it.

7. Re: Gentlemen, this question is not for you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 05:18