We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upcoming holiday in thailand

Cape Town Central...
1 post
Save Topic
upcoming holiday in thailand

hi.planning to use train/bus combo from bangkok-phuket

what i would like to know when arriving at surat-thani station will the bus be leaving straight

from the station to phuket or must you arrange transport from station to town where the bus terminals are.

thanks

kf

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: upcoming holiday in thailand

You should post your question in Thailand forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293915-i3686-Th…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: upcoming holiday in thailand

Hi koko557,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support Forums, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Thailand forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

3. Re: upcoming holiday in thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 05:20