We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from BKK to Krabi/Phuket, and SIN to BKK

San Diego...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from BKK to Krabi/Phuket, and SIN to BKK

2 questions,

should I purchase flights in advance (travelling during christmas and new years break) or should i try to book at the airport?

I plan on looking at jetstar, tiger, thai, scoot, nokair and airasia, any other recommendations?

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from BKK to Krabi/Phuket, and SIN to BKK

Jeweladdict

I'd book ASAP if I were you. This is peak holiday season in Thailand and I'm sure you don't want to go on standby in BKK or DMK airports.

Jim

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from BKK to Krabi/Phuket, and SIN to BKK

If you leave it until the airport you are likely to find no flights whatsoever and if there were any available they would be extremely expensive. You are travelling during peak season so many flights (and accommodation). get booked out months in advance. Most of the airlines you mention are budget airlines and their prices tend to be cheaper the further away from your travel date you book, closer to the time of travel prices get higher and higher.

3. Re: Flights from BKK to Krabi/Phuket, and SIN to BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 04:19