We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront family accom in koh samui

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Beachfront family accom in koh samui

I'm looking to book accommodation for my husband and I, our 5 month old baby and my parents. We like a chilled out beach with restaurants and bars along the sand. I'm thinking chaweng and lamai are too busy for us. Can anyone recommend good family accom options in koh samui where there are cool restaurants nearby on the sand ?

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

Hi

Sounds like cheongmon beach is what you're looking for. There are restaurants both on beach and on the main road. The beach here are one of the best white soft sand. You didn't say how much is your budget but have a look at these places ...

Imperial boat house

Samui honey cottage

What house

Sala Samui

Maung Samui villas and suite

These all are beach front.

Cheers,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

Thanks for that. We are looking for mid- range budget options. Up to $350 per night for all of us. Open to bungalow type accom too as long as it has air-con .

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

If you're kindly check out those places in my first post :)

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

I agree Choeng Mon is the place to head.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

The Samui Paradise at the top end of South Chaweng is a good option as it's much quieter than the rest of Chaweng but still within walking distance to a good choice of restaurants and it should be within your budget.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

Also, you don't say when you're planning the trip this might make a difference witn your budget, weather etc.

7. Re: Beachfront family accom in koh samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:16