We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train reservations

derby
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
train reservations

We are travelling to Thailand in January and hoping to get overnight train to chiang mai which I believe should be running again since 1Dec

Can anyone recommend an agency who will book our tickets and deliver to our hotel

We are on a very tight schedule so can't wait until our arrival in Bangkok to buy ticketts

Thanks

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,685 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train reservations

Hi,

You could try this company:

http://www.royalexclusive.com/

derby
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: train reservations

Thanks will do

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: train reservations

I used this company, can't fault them, delivered the tickets to my Bangkok hotel on time:

asia-discovery.com/Thailand/…chiangmai.htm

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,206 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train reservations

Was also going to recommend Asia Discovery, whichever you choose you will need to hurry as it's a busy route. Also need to check whether the maintenance works are finished as nothing like this ever runs to schedule in Thailand. Even if they are not finished you get to go all the way except for the last 300Km which is by bus.

derby
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: train reservations

Thanks I will try asiia discovery

6. Re: train reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17