We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 week Honeymoon in Thailand

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
2 week Honeymoon in Thailand

Hi

My husband and I are travelling for 2 weeks at the beginning of April and flying in from Canada to Bangkok. I have no idea where to go and what to see in these 2 weeks. It is a short time for this big trip but I was hoping to get some advice on the key places to visit. We want to do cultural areas as well as beaches. Also keeping in mind the weather at this time of year.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,372 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 week Honeymoon in Thailand

I would suggest 3 days in Bangkok, 3/4 days in Chiang Mai and then beach for the last week.

Go to the Bangkok forum and read the FAQ's on the right for lots of information on Bangkok. Then do same on Chiang Mai forum.

Beach wise you can visit the West coast (Andaman) or East Coast (Gulf) in April.

April is the the start of rainy season on the West coast and the end of the rainy season on the East coast.

So either coast is a bit of a gamble but both will be very hot.

Edited: 09 January 2014, 09:10
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 week Honeymoon in Thailand

Thanks so much for the information!

3. Re: 2 week Honeymoon in Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18