We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to visit IN Thailand in month of MAY 2014

New Delhi, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best place to visit IN Thailand in month of MAY 2014

Hi I am planning my 7 to 8 Days Thailand trip from India in the starting week of MAY 2014. This is my 1st visit so please any one can tell me how is the weather at that time and what are the possible best destinations to cover within my tour. (Thanks in advance for your valuable advice's). :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to visit IN Thailand in month of MAY 2014

Hi, if you're going at the beginning of May then you shouldn't have a problem with the weather as the monsoon starts on the andaman coast arounfd mid/late May so you need to do more research to see if you think the Gulf or andaman coast would suit you better although I would opt for Koh Samui after a few days in Bangkok.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,965 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to visit IN Thailand in month of MAY 2014

The first part of your planning should be research.

Use google and go to detination forums and read the FAQ's on the right.

3. Re: Best place to visit IN Thailand in month of MAY 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 06:18