We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Thailand....

Gravesend, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Thailand....

I am looking to travel with my husband and a couple of friends to Thailand this December for three weeks coming back around New Years. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best airline to fly with? Also I know that it is too early to book flights but does anyone possibly know the best time to book?? As in how long will it be until flights are released?

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,529 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Thailand....

Have a look at skyscanner - flights are available for December now.

In my experience flight prices rarely drop in price. If you know your dates, I would book asap.

Trisha

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Thailand....

H, we like the 21.35 Eva Air flight Heathrow to Bangkok. It's a direct flight and arrives in Bangkok around 15.30. You should aim to book your flights as early as possible to get the best price, and avoid what happened to us this Easter when we went to book the flights last August, and could only get Premium Economy. We're not too unhappy about this, but it has cost us more than usual.

Mags

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Thailand....

Hi, you're travelling during peak period so as Mags says book as quick as possible before the flights go up.

www.skyscanner.net

stockport
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Thailand....

emirates, etihad, qatar will release flights in a couple of weeks time.

i was lucky last year,as i didnt book a flight till july, and i found 1 for just over £700

my friend decided to come in november and he couldnt get a flight for less then £1000

so book early, or expect to pay nearly double

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,202 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Thailand....

Hi,

Check the websites of the airlines mentioned by blueboyStockport. In addition check Oman Air and Jet Airways.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights to Thailand....

Oman Airways from LHR.

Outward flight @2115. Short stopver and change of flight in Muscat, and gets you into BKK at 1900. Seating configuration is 2-4-2, so you can sit a s a couple instead of possibly having to suffer a fidget pants next to you.

Return flight is in the evening from BKK and gets you back to LHR at 0700.

7. Re: Flights to Thailand....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:19