I am going to Thailand for 1 week in mid June 2014 for celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary.
I have already booked the below flights.
1)India to Bangkok and return.
2)Phuket to Bangkok( Bangkok to Krabi/Phuket is not yet booked)
Please answer the below questions please and also recommend what can be added to the itinerary.
1) I want to stay in the best beautiful beach in Thailand which is not very crowded for 2-3 days, preferably around Phuket/Krabi. Please suggest?
Is Koh Lanta the best option?
2) Coral reef snorkelling- Which is the best place to do it in June? We are not expert swimmer so not too deep water is fine.
3) I have only booked flight from Phuket to Bangkok, so is it better to book Bangkok to Krabi so that I can spend 2 days in Krabi then reach Phuket by road or boat?
How good is Krabi? Since I am definitely going to Phuket is it worth going to Krabi? Will the experience be different?
4) Is Pattaya Better than Krabi? In terms of activities & beauty? Should I go to Pattaya or any other place in my trip instead of Krabi ?
5) Which is the best way to reach Phuket from Krabi?
6) What are the best things can I do in Krabi for 2-3 days? Recommend good 2/3 star beach resort in Krabi? Tours?
7) What are the best things can I do in Phuket for 2-3 days? Recommend good 2/3 star beach resort in Phuket? Tours?
8) What are the best things can I do in Bangkok for 2 days?
9) Where can I get best Non veg food in street Bangkok?
10) How is the climate good in mid June?