We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
itinerary

Hi!

Its my first trip to Thailand, and this is my plan:

1. Arrive at 7 am BKK - Grande Centre Point Terminal 21

Chatuchak Market , MBK, evening - Baiyoke

2. Chatuchak, Siam Paragon, evening - Th Khao San market

3. Ayuttaya - day trip by boat ( return), evening?Any suggestions on agency? Suggestions for evening?Want to see Tiger Temple and elephant ride together with Ayuttaya if possible?

4.River Kwai + Tiger Temple + Floating market if possible? Agency?Evening?

5. Grand palace, temples?Which one?Should I make it by myself or go on a tour?

6. No plan for the day! In the evening flight to Phuket. Any suggestions

7. Phuket - beach, Nap hotel

8. Island tour ( Statue of Budha, Phuket city...) Pls advise - agency or taxi?What else should I visit?

9. Weekend market, what else?

10. Phi Phi tour - which one, what agency?

11. Krabi tour - same questions

12. Elephants - which agency, combined with what?

13. Phang Nga Bay tour - same questions

14. evening flight home, suggestions for the day

Thanks in advance for help and instructions!

Jasna

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: itinerary

Hi

Thai is the links for tour guides tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c125475/Thail…

Most hotels also have tour desk that you can book a day trip/s with. For tour around Phuket wait until you get there. There are many tour agencies on the main road or again at your hole. Also check out Simba, Phuket dial tour, these two companies seemed to have high regards on here.

In Bangkok on your day free perhaps visit to Maung Boran( ancient city ). In the evening don't miss out on Asiatique for shopping, dining on the riverside.

Good luck

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,198 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: itinerary

Add Asiatique and Chinatown to your evening activities and Grand Palace, Wat Pho and possibly Wat Arun to your daytime schedule.

Elephants - not native to the south, so choose your place carefully as not all are treated well.

Phuket Sail Tours and Simba both offer good tours to Phang Nga, Phi Phi etc.

Edited: 30 January 2014, 02:08
Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: itinerary

8. Island tour ( Statue of Budha, Phuket city...) Pls advise - agency or taxi?What else should I visit?

Take a look at this map: http://goo.gl/maps/LPy7r

You could do an organised tour of the island or a DIY version. This would include Bug Buddha and Wat Chalong; a stop in Phuket Town particularly the area round Thalang Road - whilst there the The Natural Restaurant is a popular choice. Perhaps a quick free "tour" of a Cashew factor - actually more like a 15 mins marketing gimmick but if you like cashes it's worth it. Then catch the sunset from a viewpoint.

n.b. Taxi's are expensive in Phuket (compared to rest of Thailand) but you may be able to hire a car + driver for the day at fixed rate.

Edited: 30 January 2014, 10:00
4. Re: itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:21