We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Countries in 1 month!!!! Please Help…..

Cape Town Central...
1 post
Save Topic
3 Countries in 1 month!!!! Please Help…..

Hi

So my friends and i are planning a trip in December Backpacker style. Duration about +-27 days. Our flights are not booked yet.

The countries are:

Vietnam

Cambodia

Thailand

Dates:

12 December 2014 - 10 January 2015

We were in Thailand already but only in patong and bangkok and did day trips to other islands but didn't have enough time to really explore. We loved it and definitely want to visit thailand again.

Places we want to see:

Vietnam - Hanoi, ha long bay and explore city and see temple.

Cambodia - Siem Reap, Angkor Wat

Thailand is where we want to spend most of our time seeing the following places:

Phi Phi Island

Krabi

Koh Phangan (NYE full moon party) this is what we working around as well.

Koh Samui

Phuket

Koh Tao

Internal Flights or Transport will be booked closer to the time from vietnam to thailand, probably through air asia since they have the best prices, but we're not opposed to taking a train.

I am aware this is a lot of places but since we are trying to cater to everyones needs. We are willing to drop Cambodia probably and only go to Vietnam and Thailand. We don't really have any interest in seeing Bangkok again.

Any advice with a Route plan or any advice at all will be appreciated. Because at the moment we are still in the brainstorming planning phase since we cannot book our tickets yet because its too early.

Thanks

-A

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Countries in 1 month!!!! Please Help…..

I do suggest booking as early as possible as you are going at the busiest of times so internal transport gets booked out early as does accommodation. Do expect prices to be higher as well.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Countries in 1 month!!!! Please Help…..

I personally would leave out Vietnam until you can spend more time there because it's a shame to only visit Hanoi and Halong Bay, I would stay longer in Cambodia and add at least Phnom Penh to the itinerary but there's also other places worth visisting like Battambang.

3. Re: 3 Countries in 1 month!!!! Please Help…..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:20