We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nokair customer services?

Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Nokair customer services?

Hi can anyone help? I've booked flights to Phuket but need to change the date. I've tried calling the no but after pressing 9 for English it carries on in Thai!! So frustrating, I've tried 3 times even pressing no's when it's carrying on in Thai but I still get nowhere, please please can anyone advise? Cheers Lisa

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nokair customer services?

Hii there ;;;

I have traveled with NokAir last time and i found this number in my email, not sure if you are calling the same number, just check it

+66 2900 9955

Good luck

Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nokair customer services?

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately that's the number I have too!! I called3 times, pressed when asked no. 9 to speak English but it carried on in Thai.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,858 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nokair customer services?

Why using "Manage Your Booking" on the Nok Air web site is not an option? It is supposed to offer the same facilities with the same charges as the call centre.

nokair.com/contents/…2

Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nokair customer services?

Thank you so much for telling me about the managing booking facility, I was really frustrated with trying to contact them by phone! I've now changed my flights, which cost me but was my mistake!

Thanks again x

5. Re: Nokair customer services?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:21