We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phone sims

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
phone sims

hello all .. were off (me, the wife ,my mate, and his wife. ) a week tomorrow flying from manchester visting bangkok 3 nights chang mai 3 nights float house river kwai 1 night.. and 7 nights in phucket and was wondering if ..and where you could get a sim card and have calls and txt back to the uk also data would be good is there plans you buy ? thank in advance martyn

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,302 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phone sims

SIM cards from all three Thai cellular operators are available at the airport. AIS and DTAC have the best coverage outside Bangkok. At the same time, they can set you up with a data plan. 1GB for 1 month for 399 baht on AIS is a good one for a typical tourist visit. There's much more here: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293915-i3686-k3…

2. Re: phone sims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:19