We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hands healthcare recovery accommodation

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
hands healthcare recovery accommodation

I have booked my flight to bangkok for august im going to see dr poomee I've just read about a recovery accommodation called health care hands recovery has anyone used it or heard of it

Townsville...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

100% recommend health care hands!! We've just left Bangkok after 7 days and I cannot speak highly enough of the amazing help that Honey and Yoko provided us!!

Niceville, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

Could you tell us which "Care Package" you booked with the company? Wondering how important to book the premium packages which include help getting to your hotel after surgery/treatment.

Thanks!

Tati

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

Hi Ladies,

When are you travelling? I'm booked to go in November and staying at the Healthcare Hands Recovery Accommodations. Anyone else travelling then? I love to meet up if you are.

Chels

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

Hi Tati,

I'm having Breast Augmentation with Dr Sorawuth. I booked the Care Plus package for support Pre & Post-op.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

Where is this hotel located? Is there a website?

6. Re: hands healthcare recovery accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:16