We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Topic
Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Hi Friends,

I am planning my honeymoon from 24th April to 30th April 2014.

Suggest me what can be better Thailand or Bali and why.

Itenary for Thailand would be 4 day krabi 2 day phuket and 1 day Bankok.

Me and my wife want mix of adventures, night life and beaches.

Please suggest.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,959 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

April is a good month for both apparently, certainly it's hot and dry in Thailand. If you want good beaches then Thailand is the place to head as Bali's are not so great. You'd be flying quiet a bit further to Bali for what is a relatively short holiday.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Agree with Cass, Travel time should be a consideration seeing as though you're only heading away for a handful of days.

Cheers

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Bali is a great cultural holiday but not so good beaches so if you want a combination of both then Thailand would be the better option.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,965 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

With just 3/4 days go with Thailand.

I would actually suggest you get a nice hotel in Bangkok with a good pool and just stay there.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Thanks Your suggestion are valuable. Can you please suggest what about the political problems and riots.Can they affect us in any way or they are on for few months so its okay to travel.

Can people hurt travellers as well.

Second query in my mind. If we go to Thailand. how can i plan my itenary. Water sport and night life are on my mind.What all places should i try to visit.Keeping in mind that i have 7 days.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Bali is more of good beaches and adventure activities wheras Thailand has crowded beaches and good night life as you know. but if you planning for thailand then either choose krabi or phuket because both are quite close and same sector & beach. people stay in krabi just because its cheaper then phuket and for phuket its close to beach & night life.

for honeymooner Koh Samui is also good place in thailand.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

Bali is more of good beaches and adventure activities wheras Thailand has crowded beaches and good night life as you know. but if you planning for thailand then either choose krabi or phuket because both are quite close and same sector & beach. people stay in krabi just because its cheaper then phuket and for phuket its close to beach & night life.

for honeymooner Koh Samui is also good place in thailand.

Edited: 14 March 2014, 19:15
New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

political problem over there is no issue as the protest was going in bangkok and in some area which is over by now, my few friends just travel to thailand in last 10days and few are even planning, and for your itinerary you can organise as 3 nights phuket, 2 nights pattaya, 2 nights bangkok and with this you can cover beauitiful beaches of phuket and pattaya with water sport activities as well, and shopping in bangkok. night life is good in pattaya. and you can also watch some really good shows like fantasea show in phuket, alcazar show in bangkok and tiffany show in pattaya. also you can enjoy chao phraya river cruise dinner in bangkok.

9. Re: Thailand or Bali in April end 2014 - honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:22