We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon

London, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon

I am thinking of booking my honeymoon to Thailand for the end of October for 12 nights. which part of Thailand would you recommend for a honeymoon? Which hotel would you recommend with a private pool? What websites do you book from?

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon

Hello to you

Best is subjective. You will need to give more details eg budget what you like of dislike. Do you want beach mountain? Thailand is a big country woth many regions to chose from.

October is the wettest month in Thailand. You any want to change to later or early month. For the mean time plaease read FAQs in the right hand side of forums page.

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

Well we want to go at the end of October/ early November. We want the beach, some sieght seeing. I have a budget of about £3000 for the both of us.

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon

If early November head to west coast( Phuket, krabi,phang Nga province) just to name a few) November you will have better chance of good weather in the west coast as it is their dry season. The east ( koh Samui, koh Tao and koh phangan) coast you will be in the middle of rainy season.

Have a good read on these forums koh phi phi, koh Lanta, koh Yao noi, Khao lak( not island ) krabi mainland, Phuket forum and see which one take your fancy.

I should make it clear budget per night for accommodations not the whole trip. Day tour wait until you get there. For 12 nights maybe Bangkok and beach.

Just a friendly note hello, please and thank you are welcome on here :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon

Hi, I would head to the Andaman coast during this period check out these websites to see what's available for your dates and budget.

www.sawadee.com www.hotelscombined.com www.asiatravel.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,052 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon

I would also sugest you stick to the West (andaman) coast at that time of year. Looka at Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Loh Lanta and Koh Lak.

Since its your honeymoon its best if you pick a destination/resort first and then research the hotels in that resort.

England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon

Hi, I have to agree the Andaman would be your best bet, Phuket is nice in November I usually go then. Congratulations btw

7. Re: Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 05:18