We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket airport to Patong bangla road area

Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket airport to Patong bangla road area

I am a 22 year old female and will be travelling solo in May, I arrive into Phuket airport at 9.40pm. Have never been to Phuket befor so not familiar with it. What would be the safest, most hassle free, yet still cheap way to get to Patong Bangla road area at that time of night

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,973 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket airport to Patong bangla road area

Safest and most hassle free is to walk out of arrivals [don't cross the road and ignore the mob] turn right and keep walking until you get to the taxi counter and buy a ticket there.

You may find a better response on the Phuket forum tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293920-i5037-Ph…

It looks like you have posted the same question twice, and I know how easy it is to do with a smart-phone or tablet. To remove duplicate posting click on Report inappropriate content, scroll down and click on remove my post. It will then be removed. Only you or TA can remove your own duplicate posting, although anyone can do this and select duplicate post

2. Re: Phuket airport to Patong bangla road area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 12:40
3. Re: Phuket airport to Patong bangla road area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:17