We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

60 day tourist visa

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
60 day tourist visa

Can anyone please tell me can you get a 60 day tourist visa at the airport upon arrival if you bring the application form with you. I can't send away for one now because it takes 5 working days to process and we don't have that time left. Or any advice on border crossings and coming back into thailand to get another 15 or 30 days

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 60 day tourist visa

and can anyone tell me when flying out from thailand to cambodia do u get a visa on arrival and pay the amount there

Puglia, Italy
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 60 day tourist visa

you cannot get it, it must be done in ur own country before leaving. You can cross/fly into cambodia or laos and then back, you will get 15/30 days, it depends. For cambodia you can even get a visa online if u want! google is ur best friend, search this forum too.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 60 day tourist visa

can you cross into malaysia and back into thailand by plane and get another 30 days ?

Puglia, Italy
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 60 day tourist visa

when you enter thailand by plane you get 30 days, whats ur nationality?

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,007 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 60 day tourist visa

If you're holding a passport from a G7 country (eg UK) you're entitled to a free 30-day exemption whenever you enter Thailand, land or air.

You CANNOT get a 60-day tourist visa at the airport in Thailand, but you can apply at a Thai embassy or consulate in another country, for example in Phnom Penh, Vientiane or Kuala Lumpur.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 60 day tourist visa

I'm British . i wanted to spend 6 weeks in thailand , 2 weeks in cambodia and 4 in vietnam but I'm not sure where the best border crossing is to go out of thailand and come back in for another 30 or 15 days

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,007 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 60 day tourist visa

Depends on where in Thailand you're located. In Bangkok there are "visa run" companies which take you to the Poipet border crossing early in the morning, feed you breakfast and bring you back by 14:30 with a new 30-day exemption in your passport. One of them charges 2200 baht: www.bangkokbuddy.com/index.php…

8. Re: 60 day tourist visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:16