We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just for fun 40 days and counting

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Just for fun 40 days and counting

In 40 days I'll be on my way to my favourite place The land of smiles I absolutely love this country from the minute I arrive and smell that unique smell I am just so happy all my tension floats away I love the sights the people the food the spa treatment I just love everything this will be our 10th maybe 11th visit .We are visiting Hua hin staying in the beautiful Centara for 10 days then back to Bangkok for 4 nights staying at the Sofitel on Sukhumvit .

When is your visit and where you heading and what do you love about Thailand

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

Hi there

Have a great trip :)

18 sleeps for me ..head to Bangkok just for 2 nights then head north ( Lampang ). Can't wait for tasty Thai /northern food.

Enjoy !!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

Just got back a week ago from 3 weeks of island hopping now im trying to figure out the soonest I could go back :p

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

Thats something I would love to do spend a good few weeks travelling around north to South.Travelling light on trains and buaes .

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
174 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

Hi

Only 8 days 10 hours 32 min until we fly out for 8 days Chiang Mai and 10 nights in Patong 😀🍺

Anita

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

No Thailand for me this year :( we go every 2 years , this year I am going to the Caribbean and India, already reading the Thai forums in anticipation for next years trip, so it's about 400 days for me lol...

6. Re: Just for fun 40 days and counting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 06:17