We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel buddy from Phuket to Railay

Kata Beach, Thailand
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travel buddy from Phuket to Railay

Hello I am currently in kata beach, Phuket and I am planning on my next stop being Railay ...I like he sound of the chilled out vibe there and fancy partacing in some rock climbing pr anything exciting..I am a 21 year old female from uk and looking for someone to buddy up with on this trip. Preferably someone around my age and definitely not a full mooner gaylord

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,266 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel buddy from Phuket to Railay

This is an open forum and not the best or safest place to arrange to meet people from.

Be very careful who you might attract...

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,817 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel buddy from Phuket to Railay

I would second DodgerIrishinLondon s comment better to meet up with travellers like yourself in bars eateries etc where you can make a personal assessment rather than an annon stranger who may or may not be who they say they are on an open internet forum.

3. Re: Travel buddy from Phuket to Railay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:16