We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Visa

Calgary, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Tourist Visa

I'm looking to travel to Thailand for months this year. Anyone know how I can obtain a 3-4 month Tourist Visa, so I don't have to make border visa runs?

1. Re: Tourist Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 08:37
Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,933 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist Visa

Hi

you can get up to a 60 day tourist visa at local thai embassy in your country

to get a 90 day multiple entry visa you need to meet certain criteria

your first search should have been to Thai embassy Canada

www.thaicongenvancouver.org/cms/index.php…

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,906 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist Visa

Just apply for the 60 day single entry Tourist Visa before you leave home, this can then be extended for 30 days in Thailand giving you 90 days. If you want another 30 days then do a quick trip out of the country.

4. Re: Tourist Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:16