We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

4 posts
Save Topic
i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

Hi.i want to go in Thailand for one month but I am alone! Can u give some advices or someone else is going?? Thx xx

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,196 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

Head to Khao San Road and meet other travellers and you won't be alone for long. My advice is to not try to find a travel companion on an open forum like TA or you could get hooked up with some strange people.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

I agree with Cassnu, assuming you are arriving in Bangkok, Khao San road area is full of people touring Thailand and I am sure you will very soon meet up with likeminded people to travel with. Meeting up with an annonymous person on a public forum is never a good idea from a personal safety point of view.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,372 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

I also agree with Cassnu. Meet people when you arrive in Thailand.

4. Re: i am planing to go in thailand in June or July but I am alon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:15