We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

Zdunska Wola, Poland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

Hello guys,

We are planning with my girlfriend to visit Asia this summer to see the following countires: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore.

We are going to be there in July and August.

Please tell us, taking into accoint your experience, how we should do it logistically?

We will arrive in Bangkok. About flight back we are not sure yet if you should book round flight or one way to Bangkok and then come back from different place.

Our aim is too see as much as possible with a little time on the Thai beach (we were thinking of koh samui it should be nice there despite of low season).

If my description is too general please tell me so I will try to be more specific.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

Logistically that would be the right order to visit those countries but i would fly into Bangkok and return from Singapore as there's no point in backtracking, although I would do the trip back to front and end it in Thailand where you can maybe have a weeks relax on a beach after such a busy itinerary before returning home.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

Also, in July/August it isn't low season in Koh Samui as it's the dry season on the Gulf coast so it will be busy.

Zdunska Wola, Poland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

Do you think it would be also good idea to go first to Vietnam and then Cambodia, Thailand and Koh Samui and at the end Malaysia and Singapore?

4. Re: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:16