We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage parlour open till early morning.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
51 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Massage parlour open till early morning.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the place to stay where surrounding with some massage parlour (no hanky panky) that open till early morning. Should I choose Silom area?

Thank you in advance.

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

Most if not all traditional massage parlors close around 9-10 in the evening and won't open again until 9-10 in morning. Any you find open later than that will more than likely be offering "hanky panky."

Edited: 14 August 2014, 15:26
Bangkok, Thailand...
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

Most shops are 10 to 10. Late night ones will be hanky panky.

Did you really think normal shops opened past midnight? Who is going to work past midnight for 100 baht lol

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
10,717 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

Get your massages in early, then enjoy your evenings out and about. If you need a late night massage some hotels do in fact offe an in house 24 hour massage service, the down sides to this are 1). Much more expensive than outside. 2) Many will in fact also offer the hanky panky you talk about 3) Often the massage is not as good as you will get elsewhere.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
51 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

Thank you guys for the advice. Btw... I remember I went once at Silom area near to Sala Daeng station last year. That time was about 1am... got 3 shops still open at the time. All worker wear uniform and no hanky panky offered. However, I would appreciate if got somebody who knows better about this could share more info.

TQ ;)

Mentioned in this post
SALA Phuket Resort and Spa
SALA Phuket Resort and...
1,792 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand...
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

Strange. Must be unique to Silom. Never seen that elsewhere.

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

I've been to massage places around Silom (traditional) but never any open that late. Those that were offered extras. But who knows, there may be 1 or 2 if they get alot of business at that late hour in that particular location. I've never seen any though. Don't be fooled by unifirms. Not a guarantee of anything btw.

Edited: 18 August 2014, 15:14
7. Re: Massage parlour open till early morning.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:17