We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia Rooms

Queensland...
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Asia Rooms

Has anybody booked there hotel with Asia Rooms, and had any problems?? I have heard a lot of bad things about them.

Hervey

Best Seller
Phi Phi Island Adventure Day Trip by...
58 reviews
from US$90.00*
Best Seller
Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and...
1,119 reviews
from US$72.30*
Sea Cave Kayaking at Phang Nga Bay
58 reviews
from US$127.00*
Best Seller
Elephant's Heaven: Half-Day Elephant...
67 reviews
from US$48.20*
Bangkok
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Asia Rooms

I have not booked with them but have read much on this and other forums about them - most feedback is not positive.

Suffice to say, if you have heard many bad things, then you may want to give them a miss.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
986 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asia Rooms

Hi Hervey,

I also had read a mixture of reports on this website and was a bit worried as we had booked our accommodation through them already. We had no problems whatsoever I'm glad to say. We booked our hotel in Phuket, and 3 different hotels in Bangkok. I think maybe if you book it and then need to cancel, then the problems begin, but if it's straightforward then it should be ok. I would have to say, they offered the cheapest rates that we could find, and I did a lot of searching. I would be happy to use them again.

Canada / Thailand
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Asia Rooms

I have booked many times through them and have had no problems at all! But they are only a middleman and that means that you could have a problem if they went under but most credit cards are covered for that if it happens so check if you are insured for that loss if it happens. Other than that they book thousands of roomsa day and of course they have some problems but what I do is once I have a confirmation I skype the hotel a couple of days later and ask if they have the reservation in my name.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asia Rooms

Used them last month in Beijing and had no problems. I've booked a February stay in Bangkok with them, also

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
130 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asia Rooms

Recently booked hotels in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Phuket with Asia Rooms. Had no problems at all. Will definitely use them again.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
486 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asia Rooms

Never had a problem and consistently the cheapest. You may want to look at www.airnet.co.uk, yourrooms.com, directrooms.com

7. Re: Asia Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 11:16