We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Question..

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok Question..

Sorry if this may offend,but can somebody tell me the if there were any fatalities during the recent bombings in Bangkok and if so the nationality as I havent heard from a friend who was in bangkok during that time and was ment to call.He is French.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok Question..

Hi there:

There were 3 fatalities from the events of Dec 31, all Thai.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok Question..

Thank you james for your reply..Without sounding rude,are you certain?Please dont take this the wrong way,I am just concerned about a friend and trying close all avenues.Thanks again.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok Question..

I am sure, pm his name, I know many people in the french community here who might have heard of his wareabouts.

Did you try the French Embassy by the way?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangkok Question..

Thank you again james..I am sorry to hear of the loss of life.I will try the embassy.

5. Re: Bangkok Question..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 09:20