We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Authentic Thai cooking class

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Authentic Thai cooking class

My husband and I love thai food and want to have an opportunity to learn how to cook it from an authentic thai cooking class when we go to Bangkok in Oct.

I checked out Baipai cooking schoo's website and also Thai Kitchen. Not sure which one to take because Baipai is away from the city and may take some time to travel there tho they do provide transportation. Thai kitchen is near the BTS but i'm a bit skeptical since the "Thai Kitchen" products are all over the supermarkets here in the US and I"m afraid the cooking class will try to will customize to western palate.

Any suggestions?

Bearsden, Glasgow
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Authentic Thai cooking class

check out

Mrs Balibir's cooking classes,

Blue Elephant cooking school, and

Baipai Thai cooking school.

They all have websites you can find on google.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Authentic Thai cooking class

I have just got back from Bangkok & did a cooking course at Baipai on the day they did the money bags, pa-nang curry, tom yam soup & fried rice - I have only one word to describe this day - FANTASTIC. Would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone. Good luck in your choice.

colorado
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Authentic Thai cooking class

jacs1261,

how much does it cost for Bai Pai?

I might do it n my next trip.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Authentic Thai cooking class

1600 Baht for 4 hours

5. Re: Authentic Thai cooking class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 14:21