We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Bangkok

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Bangkok

Hello

Could anyone recommend any websits to book cheap air travel? We would like to travel from Manchester to Bangkok late January.

Many Thanks

Kathryn

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Bangkok

Hi Kath

We booked with Trailfinders which seemed very good. They are always helpful and polite and you can view everything online. Get a quote from them and a few others. Just bear in mind that you will be travelling in peak season.

Cheers

Sallie

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,890 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Bangkok

Hi Kathryn,

We have always used Trailfinders but also check with Dial A Flight, they seem to have some good deals.

However, as the previous posted has said, it is peak season and I doubt there are many bargains to be had.

I have recently been looking into flights for a friend who wanted to travel this Xmas and the cheapest I could find was £950, rising to £2000, economy.

Good luck

Sarah

xx

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Bangkok

www.airline-network.co.uk

Very good quotes very goood prices for flights from the UK. Currently their cheapest is £459 return for flights in March, but if it must be January then you are looking at:-

£485 - £550 depends upon Airline (all from Heathrow).

£480 from Manchester.

Or my favourite airline Qatar Airway are offering about £550 from Manchester.

Another good sight for flights from the UK is Opodo.co.uk

One tip have a look at these sites and others, find the best deal that suits you, then check directly with the airline website, often you can save a few more pounds booking direct.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Bangkok

Try lastminute.com or the Etihad airways web site.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Bangkok

try emirates, they are competetive if you don't mind trandfer through Dubai airport. It is a very good airport and if you get good schedule your ground time can be as little as two hours. Great inflight entertainment too. Cheapest available late Jan is £493

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights to Bangkok

There always used to be good deals on teletext or whatever its called these days

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights to Bangkok

Teletext is simply just another advertising medium. A lot of people think that it is some kind of mystic area for the best possible deals but this is simply clever marketing. Any genuine deals on teletext are available from any other source, the difference is how good the agent is who you eventually trust to deal with your booking, whether they are a call centre, High Street Agent or Tour Operator.

(Having spent 5 years working for independent travel agents, I know this from experience).

I use the Teletext constantly, but only as a general guide as to 'What's Hot' and then scout around elsewhere for the best deals, generally direct with the airlines or suppliers.

stalybridge uk
Level Contributor
456 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights to Bangkok

hi kathsl22 ,like you i also travel from manchester and have gone through all the sites for the last 3 years but about 90% of the time MYVACATIONS always comes up trumps,they are a agent for etihad airlines and are always about £20 to £30 cheaper than etihad website for some reason.They are a great airline and i have had no worries at all ,check it out.But to be honest i would book now because prices can start to rise the longer you leave it.Hope you get a good price

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights to Bangkok

KAYAK.COM. It'll give you all the possible rates from all websites, all airlines for your specified dates.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights to Bangkok

In addition to Kayak.com, try www.sidestep.com I found similar flights for a few bucks cheaper than Kayak and vice versa. i use both interchangeably...