We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabbage & Condom?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
966 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Cabbage & Condom?

Hi

Can anyone let me know how far the Cabbage & Condom is from the Shangri la hotel please? We would really like to go but don't know the best way to get there?

Thanks

Kat

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
476 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabbage & Condom?

C&C is on soi 13 (i think) of sukhumvit road which a fairly popular area of Bangkok - we stayed only a few blocks away at the landmark hotel. I think shagri la is on the river side and so i think it would be a short taxi ride away? Sorry i cant be more detailed.... Can anyone else help?

UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabbage & Condom?

Katco, C&C is a brilliant restaurant and prices are sensible.

Best way is to hire a taxi and sit back and relax !

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabbage & Condom?

Taxi it....definately unless you want you want a double Sky train and double walk.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabbage & Condom?

Cabbages and Condoms is Soi 12. I agree a taxi is a better plan, soi 12 is about halfway between Nana and Asok stations.

5. Re: Cabbage & Condom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 04:19