We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

F A O reet

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
F A O reet

Hi reet

Just wanted to say thanx for all you help with booking through Tong, we are now all booked with Tom and Charlie, couldn't be happier, just got to wait 3 weeks now and we are off, thanx again

regards susie

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: F A O reet

Hi Susie,

No problems. Glad to have helped! I havent met Tom but Charlie is really lovely... he is a huge history buff.. not sure what you have him for but if it is for the temples/palaces you are in good hands!

I will already be there when you head over.. I have 6 sleeps to go now! Very excited!

Have fun

Reet xx

www.travelblog.org/bloggers/reet

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: F A O reet

Hi reet

hope you dont mind me asking you a question as you have been before, what if any maleria tablets do you take for bangkok/khao lak

regards susie

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: F A O reet

I was prescribed Doxycycline - only side effect is sensitive to the sun.. to be honest though we didnt end up using them, and for those areas you do not really need it... prevention is better through mosquito repellent, as dengue fever is the other risk and there is nothing you can take to prevent that... so use repellent and wear long sleeved light coloured clothes of a night

Reet x

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: F A O reet

thanx reet, we will take lots of repellent, have a great holiday

regards susie

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: F A O reet

Hi Susie,

Thanks. You have a great holiday too! Might see you on our travels!

Reet xx

6. Re: F A O reet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 07:18